CURBICIA normalizing lightness shampoo
With Curbicia extract and a refreshing blend of Thyme, Rosemary, Orange and Clove essential oils, this shampoo for oily-prone scalps leaves hair soft and shiny while helping to extend the time between shampoos.
felt scalp was
felt hair becomes
oily less quickly*
* Satisfaction test. 62 women with oily scalps who wash their hair at least every 2 days after 14 days of use.
- Formulated for oily-prone scalps
- Curbicia extract removes excess oil and helps regulate its production
- A blend of Thyme, Rosemary, Orange and Clove essential oils provide deep cleansing
- Helps extend the time between shampoos
- Enhances hair volume and shine
Once or twice a week, massage into wet scalp and hair, work into a lather and rinse. Reapply and leave in for 2-5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
At a Glance
Use once to twice a week.
Curbicia extract, Thyme oil, Rosemary oil, Clove oil, Orange oil
René Furterer combines plan extracts with essential oils that are rigorously selected to perfect the beauty and health of hair.
This potent natural ingredient targets excess oil and optimizes conditions for strong, healthy-looking hair.
Thyme essential oil
This essential oil’s cleansing and antiseptic benefits help reduce excess oil.
Rosemary essential oil
This essential oil is known for its scalp-purifying properties and helps hair appear healthier and stronger.
Clove essential oil
This essential oil provides gentle yet deep cleansing along with scalp-purifying benefits, making it ideal for oily hair and scalps.
Orange essential oil
This potent essential oil’s soothing, invigorating and purifying benefits help promote a healthy scalp.